12V Electric System Components:
- Solar: 2x170W panels (similar to this)
- Battery: 214 amp AGM Battery
- This battery was starting to wear out, but rather than replace it, I decided to add a second battery from Battleborn), a solar controller that can charge 2 different types of batteries (Zamp ZS-30AD), and a BlueSea switch to go back and forth between the 2 batteries.
- Battery Monitor (1 for each battery): Renogy
- 2000 Watt Inverter: KISAE Technology SW1220
- 40 Amp DC to DC Charger: Renogy
For the wiring between the controller and the batters, I used 8 AWG flexible cable, which I highly recommend.